I would aim to help sustain and improve the quality of life enjoyed by many of the ward’s residents.
If elected, I have the following goals for the whole city:
– to protect Worcester’s character from unsympathetic development
– to push for a 5% reduction in Council Tax
– to move for free overnight (7pm – 7am) parking and an hour’s free parking in the daytime
– to support the strict licensing of taxi drivers and the creation of a ‘taxi park’
– to support Worcester City FC’s return to a site at Perdiswell
If you wish to see a fresh voice in the Guildhall, vote UKIP on May 5th. I would not be bound by a party whip and can vote freely in favour of the residents of Bedwardine.